segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2007

Encare os Fatos

standing on the outside of the fight
all I see is blood, all I see is pain
all we see is suffering
all they can be sure is death
and, even with all these bad things
in my mind I still see the image of myself in this battle
cause while I battle, I can forget every bad thing I have to deal with everyday.

não existe legitimidade, não existe real vontade
não existe autenticidade, não existe idéia original
tudo é uma versão de algo que já foi feito antes
e que antes era uma versão de alguma outra versão
e assim por diante
então não me peça para ser eu mesmo
com certeza, algueém já teve a mesma personalidade que eu
e nada disso jamais vai pertencer somente a mim.


[ Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb: ]
There is no pain you were receding
A distant ship locked on the horizon
You're only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear watcha saying
When I was a child I caught a fever, my hands looked like two balloons
Now I've got that feeling once again
I can't explain to you, but if our love is near, this is how I am
I've been Com-comfortably Numb

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário